Solutions For Process Handling Projects including Storage, Silos, Mechanical,
Pneumatic and Vacuum Conveying Systems.
IBS can cater for all of your Process Engineering needs
from initial surveys and plant reports to complete turnkey projects
including design, installation, contract management, manufacture and
supply of equipment and electrical control installations including PLC
and SCADA design and implementation with optional online support.
Products we offer include:
- Silos (mild steel clad, stainless steel or aluminium)
- Intermediate Storage Bins from mild or stainless steel
- Rotary Seals
- Activators and Screw Dischargers
- Screw Conveyors and Metering Conveyors
- Chain and Flight Conveyors
- Band Conveyors
- Belt and Bucket Elevators
- Metal Detectors and Magnets
- Blowers - distribution and land-based for conveying
- Heat Exchangers
- Tanker Fill Stations, Solid Acrylic Sight Glasses,
Blowline Pipes, Bends, Couplings and U bolts
- Level Control and Monitoring
- Ring Main and Stop End Distribution Systems to mixers
and service bins including diverters
- Sack Tipping and IBC points
- Minor Ingredients Addition both dry powder and liquids
- Weighing Systems - in-line and load-cell based
- Liquid additions to mixers including flow meters and
- Infrastructure - Walkways, Access Platforms, Access
Ladders and Staircases
- Complete LEV systems for mixing rooms, ingredients
plants and sack tip points
Intake and Pre Cleaning
Bulk or IBC intake systems complete with all necessary receiving, conveying
and elevating plant together with primary protection and cleaning systems
including Drum Sieves, Magnets and primary aspiration systems.
Screen Room and Conditioning
All plant and equipment needed for the modern screen room inclusive
of Floatation Destoners, Milling Separators, Aspirators, Specific Gravity
Separators, Indented Cylinders, Spiral Separators, Scourers, Dampeners
and control systems.
Electrical Installation and Control
From the initial concept stage we can undertake the design and installation
of complete control system packages, from sub mains through to comprehensive
control packages for all processes within the modern site, employing
the latest in graphic control using state-of -the-art PC/PLC technology.
This includes remote internet based support for SCADA based PLC systems.
Spare Parts and Accessories
The stock and supply of spare parts, ancillaries and accessories forms
an important aspect of the IBS operation.
Amongst the range we offer filter bags, filter cages,
timer boards, solenoids and other spare parts as required for most Dalmatic
and Shake Down makes of filter.
We can also offer all manner of Cotton, Nylon and Terylene
sleeves and socks which can be manufactured to a clients specification.
Sifter screens can be manufactured from woven nylon, stainless
steel wedge wire or in the form of a stainless steel perforated drum.
Replacement explosion relief panels are available to order.
Spares for most types of blowers, blower sets and vacuum
systems are available. Intake filter elements and assemblies, filter
foams, non-return and pressure relief valves are just a few of the commonly
replaced items kept in stock for immediate despatch.